MagIC Global Seminar Series - Adobe Connect Instructions
Adobe Connect Instructions
1) Login to ucsandiego.adobeconnect.com/magic_seminar and enter as guest.2) Enable your microphone by clicking on the little microphone on the menu bar. Choose the appropriate microphone (An external microphone or headset is preferred).
3) Enable your video by clicking on the circle/camera icon to the right of the microphone icon.
4) Select "Meeting" on the top left of the menu bar and then select "Preferences..."
5) Select "Microphone" and make sure you are using the enhanced audio and that Acoustic Echo Cancellation Mode is set to Half Duplex. Automatec Gain Control should be checked.
6) If you are not presenting, please keep your microphone muted. If you wish to make a comment, use the raise your hand icon and un-mute your microphone. Or use the chat box to text questions.
7) If you would like to test out an adobe connect meeting, please contact Nick Jarboe to schedule a time.