The Web Site for Earth Reference Data and Models
|EarthChem at the Goldschmidt Conference in Cologne, Germany, August 19-24, 2007|
|Visit EarthChem at the joint exhibit booth of the Geoinformatics for Geochemistry program and CZEN (Critical Zone Exploration Network) in the First Floor area (#16A).|
For more information visit the http://www.earthchem.org and http://www.goldschmidt2007.org websites.
- Get to know the EarthChem effort, its objectives and plans.
- Explore the EarthChem Portal and in particular the Deep Lithosphere Dataset.
- Explore the PetDB and SedDB databases.
- Learn about ongoing efforts of EarthChem and the Editors Roundtable to provide guidelines for reporting data in publications.
- Find out about the relevance of unique sample identification in the Earth Sciences and about the System for Earth Sample Registration
- Give us feedback. Your ideas, needs, frustrations, satisfaction regarding data management in Solid Earth Geochemistry is critical for us to design and build systems that are of maximum utility for the community.
- Check out our poster! EarthChem: A Geochemistry Data Network (Lehnert, Walker and Sarbas).
This newsletter may contain workshop and conference announcements, as well as news about new functionality and contributions to the EarthRef.org databases. If you wish to contribute to this newsletter please email to email@example.com.
If you do not want to receive these emails, please Edit Your Profile on the EarthRef.org website.
EarthRef.org Newsletter : Issue 04 - 2007